BPT 0.40% $1.26 beach energy limited

$1.35 resistance broken?, page-45

1. 6,257 Posts.
    probably a good move under the circumstances, muzz....triple top and triple bottom just this week...would've been a not bad trading shuttle if one had the guts to jump on and off it finely tuned..but ,those shorters having combed the beach this week appear hellbent to go for a quadruple...only wonder who's been buying with all those shorts sellling?...no way go through 1.40 has been the message loud and clear with plenty of stacking on both sides going on...worry is for next week, given that we've seen lower lows developing during this week which started so promising, alas, 1.35 may be broken once again with a short term target of 1.30 or, trading god forbid, 1.25...especially if dow and overseas exchanges continue to display jitters...dow ended with a low for the week, so not looking particularly nice on the beach sp front next week....hopefully beach management will be wise contemporarily and not announce any t/o attempts on minor cooper players or joint venturers...such as icn, or acn, or stx...that would no doubt dampen sp even more...oh, well, have reduced my holding substantially at 1.40 at the beginning of the week, in hindsight should have dumped them all for time being, but at least holding cash now that i may use to buy some back if shorters get that volatile sp low enough for me...cheers, anywhichway, appears overall market sentiment is sell atm so we better drily grin and bear it?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.