PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

Fair enough Nathan. However while gold has more than doubled in...

1. 407 Posts.

Fair enough Nathan. However while gold has more than doubled in the last five years the AUS $ has impacted negatively on bottom lines and the cost of inputs have increased substantially as well.Thats the other side of the coin. Goldies on the ASX are still under the pump at these gold prices. Its mind boggling.

One day I would love to make up a spreadsheet of all the non producing goldie stocks on the ASX including all these speccies and then in say 5 years time re visit and see what the returns are for shareholders. I think many would be suprised at the terrible returns and just how cash hungry these Companies are. Yes High risk=High return but you hardly ever get high returns....add to that the fact that the markets are terrible.Long periods of no news and the SP drifts lower, bad news and SMASH the SP heads down the drain. Good news and the SP hardly responds. Terrible odds.

Sorry for the negativity and adding balance on HC.Believe it or not I am a postive person generally. PXG has POTENTIAL and is worth a SMALL punt but has a long way to go. It COULD well end up been a buck but it could end up been a penny dreadful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.