$1.3B Ice, page-53

1. 18,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    goolagoonya - I have never heard of this diet.  It is rather extreme - it is certainly interesting that you eat no vegetables and fruit at all - as I said in my post; my childhood diet, which childhood was post WWII, hence poverty-stricken, was fairly sparse in fruit and vegetables but not totally without - I also did not have the amount of fish, meat, eggs you describe but remember we regularly had things like lentils cooked into a delicious stew, similar with some cabbage vegetables they ended up pureed and thick and quite yummy (but were 'vegetables'). But there was always bread, rye bread to be exact - proven and baked over a lengthy period of time, not like today - often just a fatty substance, like butter or lard on top and that was it, for a lunch, maybe an apple.  Cheese - - good, matured cheese, was a treat - but the simple cheese made from fresh milk was common (cottage cheese).

Congratulations BUT 50 isn't very old - if I am still around - contact HC in 20 year's time !?
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.