GDA 0.00% 27.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

1/4 report

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Very pleased with the report, there was nothing there that surprised me as the previous reports and announcements clearly pointed in that direction. The thing that impressed me most was the bottom line for total sales, up 53% a bit higher than I estimated, all in all I'm happy.

when you look at the sales for today 20,000,000+ went through, that's about 2.5% of total on issue, if we assume the majority of holders will not have seen this report until they read the papers tomorrow and are the largest spread of holders then we can assume the selling came from speculators and/or a large holder, given the tightly held number at the top end I would have at a guess that the underwriters for the last issue have taken a profit from their little bag, tomorrow will be interesting when greater awareness surfaces.

Now the question begs what do you do with the cash at bank? A new director with a great track record with Little Creatures and hotel developments (as mentioned on this forum some months back) suggests the creation of some trendy food/drink outlets where the returns and profits would boost Gage bottom line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31275 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 22363 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.