FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

1.4 ?, page-29

1. 732 Posts.
    lol wouldn't dream of trying to persuade anyone to invest in a particular stock, and gold stocks in particular are not for the faint hearted at the moment that is for sure.

That said, Focus is all about the pog as I have mentioned a couple of times, and totally believing that it has been deliberately held down with huge one day sell offs that are unexplainably abnormal.

The tonnage of gold being purchased by major player Countries ( China especially) coupled with a Global scaling back of production is enormous and relentless, and should logically be pushing the pog back up to much higher levels than where they have been languishing lately.

I mentioned a while ago that I felt this could not possibly be a sustainable situation, and that eventually we would HAVE to see the pog at more realistic levels.

$1300 has seemed unattainable for a while now, but pog has finally passed that figure and seems to be holding for the moment, causing most gold stocks to increase with it.

If this means that manipulation has finally been abandoned and pog slowly moves towards the $1400 - $1500 range that all the pundits agree it should be at, then this current Focus Minerals sp could look mighty cheap in a few months time, especially if any positive news gets thrown in with it. Even if there is no news whatsoever I believe the sp will increase in line with a rising pog purely because we can start producing again immediately it hits profitable levels.

Ah yes Bazza, but we couldn't cut it at those levels before so what's different?

Simple!

We now have a management who know what they are doing.

Very best of luck to you Wooduk whatever your decision here and elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $1.464K 10.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 929 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 45008 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.