DSE 0.58% $3.45 dropsuite limited

Let me throw another spanner into the works, remember forget...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Let me throw another spanner into the works, remember forget what's in the ground at present wait and see what the studies bring forth. Remember the market doesn't give two hoots what's in the ground at present.Emotion vs what's rational !!!!!!

Drilling costs MONEY, if we run tight on funds a further capital raising with this many shares on issue hmmmmm

Feasability study will hold the key before a decision can be as to what direction or action should be taken.

Read my previous post on what is actually involved in these studies !!!!!!!. money, time, more money, more time.
    I can think of one company at present that has their own mill, no debt who was an explorer still waiting after some 18-24mths mths after a JORC compliant resource. The feasability was conducted with excellent management & geos with comparable grades still in the midst of finalizing issues before they can commence production.

There is a $*** load of work, extensive in depth analysis. Remember EXM is an explorer. If a J/V was to be undertaken due dilligence by another party would also have to be undertaken.

What will be the benefits to shareholders, how would this be structured in the broad scheme of things. Capital outlay capital outlay, capital outlay + time + time and more time. Dollars are vital in this economic climate, hence crossing the T's & dotting the I's.

Personally I would like to see a share consolidation perhaps 1:3 which raises further issues and complexities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.45
Change
0.020(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $241.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.43 $3.49 $3.40 $47.77K 13.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2899 $3.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.49 432 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.