FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

1.5 close. no surprises really????

1. 145 Posts.
    i go away for the 3 days and come back and see a million posts about 1.5 close.

I called it last week if no news was out that week, that I would be the least of the worrys due to frustrated holders, and yep, spot on.

What i'm having trouble understanding is the 1.5 and lower has been hovering around for ages on no news and the rampers so called good grade.

I called the a bad outlook of bgs some time ago, and the likes of zero2a$mill attack my posts, and in the space of a week, hes turned full circle with sell in a week on no news. Seriosuly zero, this has been going on for ages, get over yaself.

As i said before BGS on HC has been detrailed for some time and some of you rampers that sucked the likes of zero into beleiving some fantasy story should be ashamed of yourself.

All the stars are starting to allign for the fall of BGS when the rest of the market knows its confirmed

anyways, this is to be the week of any type of news, or my advice, GET THE HELL OUT ASAP

Whats after next week, why the delays, why the cr?
    ( oh crap 2 weeks of public holidays ) with SO Much news overdue

maybe have a look at www.explorationinsights.com and have a read at some articles.

BGS fails on many of the rules of investing in mining specs
    heres just a few

Is management financially committed to making shareholders money?

If an exploration company decides it can fund exploration via a small mining operation, get the hell out. Geologists are dreamers, not miners.

Watch for high grade smearing across low grade rock. Many companies that are having a hard time stringing together high grade continuity will push those grades out into waste, hoping to bulk up the deposit

long holiday weekend news releases are generally bad news

Happy easter!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.