FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

1.5 close. no surprises really????, page-10

1. 12,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    meerkat,

please don't tell me that you all want to discuss every pip up & down all day long...

you know why this is going down a pip or two on absolutely no volume - people are waiting for news...

if you have been following BGS for a while, you must be aware that this is run as a pretty tight ship, rarely have we seen any volumes before good or bad announcements... there has been no announcements from the management in a while and people nowadays have micro-patience.... if there is any period of no news, it is taken as "bad" news (converse to the age old theory of "no news = good news") and people feel nervous and sell (based on the low volumes, there are not many of this variety here fortunately)...

do we know that the next announcement is going to be a block-buster - NO... but neither do you.... and that is what makes a market...we believers are hedging our bets on a decent announcement (And other accompanied news that will take us to production sooner rather than later) whereas your mob is hedging your bets on this company going down the gurgler...

one of us going to be right... if we are right, we stand to make some decent money on our gamble...if you are right you have saved yourself a packet (not sure if you can short sell this 1.5c a pop company as I am not into that, but if it is possible you should short sell the @#$%$ out of this one as you are so convinced that this going back to sub 1c.... you should make the most of this conviction as we hope to make some dough out of our convictions)...

cheers mate...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.