TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

1.5 million, page-8

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    if you don't trade chart patience patience for L/T need it

took over 3 trading days to have my order fully filled @3.25 still very tightly held

with L/T investment you need to be patient if you believe in the project and rich dirt

i was in EXT since 0.032/32 for years and years before Rossing south was discovered and since then i did belive in it that it will be 1 of the best discoveries and uranium mine so i didn't sale 1 share until 1st offer > sold part @10.50 then rest of my holding china took over for cheaper offer @8.65 after Fukushia

i am not saing that TGS is or will do EXT but patience paid off for me in EXT holding

some shares are for trading and some (if you believe in rich dirt) for L/T hold

i am still in accumlation mode with TGS as i believe TGS is very cheap atm bought @.275 sold half @.360 only cos 2 little gaps and buying more at these levels for L/T for capital gane and future dividends or another TO

same in IXR patiently waiting for gap to be filled and my order as well and still hold half in case fundamental override chart and market ignore this gap
    always keep half in gap trading for L/T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.