LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Hi Mitta and holders.If only things were that simple hey. Quite...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Hi Mitta and holders.

If only things were that simple hey. Quite gutsy to pick up shares down there with the underlying trend as it was. Better to wait for a sniff of recovery, imo.

Thats how the SM rolls you never know when the real push for higher prices will be despite looking at the supply on the chart. It can come from nowhere at any time. trying to pick bottoms is not my style, despite, it makes your fingers smelly.

This is yet to play out either way, imo, but is certainly more positive than of recent times. News may follow as many posters familiar with LNC have suggested happens on these rises, and certainly did on the last appreciation phase.

CS at the helm of the ship again, imo, lets see what becomes of it. Happy to hold for longer term if it behaves more normally and less volatile. It will be a good coy in years to come and certainly in the right space for the future. Many swings in between.

Happy to tag along (since Tuesday) at this stage and get a feel for how LNC have improved in first half of 13 the general market has to play ball, of cours, and imo this is the single predominant factor in LNC's short to medium term future.

Good luck holders, certainly some interesting conversations I've been observing from the outside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.