LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

$1.50, page-2

1. 429 Posts.
    Bigal,

Prior to being moderated, your post read along the lines, 'there are a lot of companies out there with a lot less risk and higher potential gains' than Linc. I have been searching for such companies for years now and cannot find another with this sort of potential. Could you please do us ALL a favour and name just one or two of these EXCEPTIONAL companies. I for one would love to be able to research and buy into such a company. I didn't think it would be possible for another company to have SO MANY potential company makers on the go at the one time or more assets owned, then Linc. Please, please tell us, all of these wonderful companies.
    For the record, I along with many here, thought it was wonderful to have been paid that dividend from Adani. Bond is on record as saying that he will reward shareholders, whenever possible. Yes, he is a risk taker but look at the assets he has amassed for the company and was loudly shouted down for, on this forum at the time. I like his style and won't be selling until he starts to sell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.