SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Matt and others. The issue of manipulation is an interesting...

1. 6,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1720
    Hi Matt and others. The issue of manipulation is an interesting one. I probably have a different view to many posters here on the subject. Having new in the markets for 15 years, my observations are......

1. Does manipulation exist. I am convinced it is more common that people think. Look at the crosses at open and close, the stacks, the pump and dumps on Ann, cap raising price setting etc... It is rife.
    2. So then, who are the manipulators? Small and large traders, broker houses, instos when needed, etc.... I think it is a fleeting combination.
    3. Does the SP get supported (manipulated) to achieve objectives? I think Yes.
    4. Is it happening now? I think so. The question though is who. Is it the big boys? Is it the traders? Is it both? Has it been a huge conspiracy? I don't think so. Have funds been part of accumulation and distribution strategies? Probably. But I don't see it as a long going strategic campaign for a TO for example. I have see. SDL run with support, I have see capping etc... And I expect to see it again. Who and when? Don't know but I will be surprised if we don't see it at some point. It ain't retail driven, Not enough volume.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.