GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I should have shorted all my best stocks, I'd be so far ahead......

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I should have shorted all my best stocks, I'd be so far ahead... I should also not have listened to others I considered pretty informed, about most things, as a lot of people are also making things up as they go along.

There are two choices really. Sit and wait, if you are able, or crystallize the losses (normally not a great idea unless you want a tax loss), and sit out until things improve, then come back in.

The market is a reflection of what is going on in the world, and the imbalance is immense. Just wait until the unsustainable NSW and VIC real estate markets collapse in a heap...

I think it is pretty short term, but I'll be honest, there is always the possibility that it may get a lot worse before it gets better.

In terms of GXY itself, I think it has a 60%+ percent upside in the medium term if all goes well, and maybe a lot more in the years to come. But we have seen some shenanigans in the local Lithium mining sphere already and there will be more. Just wait until the next industry 'analyst' drops his Mars Bar and declares the end-of-the-world for hard-rock Lithium plays again... these guys are heros to their market buddies.
    Last edited by shades2: 17/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.