GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

$1.50, page-29

1. 1,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Heyyy ASB.. been awhile, didn't know you traded this stock.. good to see you made profits!! Good start to the financial year. Hope you making like 20%+ or more each year, every year.

Yes, agree that this could go back to $1.50s based on weekly charts (BB) but if it drags into 1st August (weekly shipment) - we could see it go to high $1.40s.. but only if it gets sold on good news as always the case with GXY.

Weekly BB held at low of $1.61, and did touch on 26/6 before the rise.. but since then, it's already lowered to $1.57, and could go lower next week to $1.54 and week after to $1.50s.

Issue I have with some broker reports on $3+ TP is that they are pretty bullish on SDV and JB when its not even built yet, and requires debt, CR, JV or a combination of those 3. At least BP valued Mt Cattlin at about $1 per share - which is pretty good estimate.

Also - One rainy day in SDV area will pretty much be disastrous on financials.. (ie: How the heck do you have evaporation on a rainy day? thereby gather up lithium)

I see dark clouds in the below picture... looks like it's going to rain into the test pond.
    Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.