CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Ask the Qs at the AGM Tom. Good to see u r focussing on...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Ask the Qs at the AGM Tom. Good to see u r focussing on sulphides. Meanwhile if u are sitting now on say PER 4 based an oxides operation about to start without any debt etc, dont u think there is enough MEAT on the bone on that alone while all yr Qs and more are answered in the sulphides FS being paid by someone else?

And so far as yr 2015 is concerned, my point again, no way Jose in my mind HNC will be waiting for 2015 mate .... they would want the metals as of yesterday .... THATS exactly why the DFS and why IMO CONCENTRATES ONLY (at twice the 4 mill tpa metals here base project rate for same capex)to PRC is the way to go for optimum NPV and timing ... but I stand to be corrected with detailed plans whenever if ever. Perth pilot is being / has been set up for this hasnt it as part of the sulphides FS? First batch is concentrates production for PRC evaluation?

I would back the Chinese EVERYTIME when it comes to KISS and getting things done asap. IMO 2012 will see metals being produced in existing /modified PRC plants ex Browns sulphides .......even if only MEANTIME .... there may be stages to this devlopment who knows (???).... whilst meantime u can apply yr own PER to 8-10 years oxides starting up in 2008 PLUS all the extra goodies likely ex the BIG exploration programs being paid for by HNC.

I repeat, IMO we are now priced like a SPEC even tho EARNINGS at spot prices are seeing us at prob around PER 3 -4 for ONLY OXIDES starter project only weeks ahead of production start. Thats enough driver for my expectation of quick move to 200 dma (PER 6-8? oxides only)once thru the L/T cup-rim resistance .... with cfds to leverage it up beautifully for the traders ..... whilst we wait for the 20 bagger (IMO) into a resources cycle peak for the core physical. Thats my gameplan anyway and will be doing my best to promote path of least resistance in minimum timing as far as market allows us.

Agree with u local full scale metals plant would probabkly take beyond 2012 given about 2.5 years current lead time for major plant components ..... but i have no problem wiith prices / metals demand into next decade cos IMO AUD moves will ensure our mining industry stays healthy ... we all DEPEND on it more and more now.

Anyway great topics of debate at AGM. But lets not forget they who put up the cash will have the final say hey? Cant wait for the AGM haha. Time to stand up and be counted for this ozzie icon in the making. And what of the Uranium? So much to do. Needs to be 3 companies hey?

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.