EGR 2.25% 8.7¢ ecograf limited

we don't need 100s of million dollars from one particular...

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    we don't need 100s of million dollars from one particular source... if EFA does their part and get 50% upfront as per plan than the remaining 50% can be broken into many sub parts...

this MMS can chip in with 10%, we plebs can chip in with 10%, the sophs with 10% maybe some customer partakes 15-20% as a CI... who knows...

if things work out then our sub $100m requirement is not a big mountain to climb and even the equity raise will not be at 10c as our sp could see a nice re-rate if EFA comes in... the dilution will be way less than expected...

I am sure the board is busy with more than just a spreadsheet update as of now... they must be busy with throwing in some mix of options and pricing and building a "semi" BFS type document (or even a pure BFS ) to be submitted to EFA for their GO/NO GO... the risk thereon is what EFA says... yay or nay?

if they go for it, the plant will be built and we ain't going to be at the mercy of pip traders... so a long term holder the only question I need to ask myself is "are we in a better position TODAY compared to the same time last year?"... if I can answer YES to that, I am bound to remain invested...

DELAYED YES, but still on track to make something big out here...

(and Tanzania elections this week... that will be the left field announcement before 2020 ends - some sane mind prevailing out there could set that ball in motion too in 2020 itself... completely UNEXPECTED for sure and worth a few pennies to the bottom line)...

it all depends an individual's appetite now - does he/she have the most critical component - PATIENCE to tide this over for 8 more weeks? If yes, this is the investment of the decade....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.