SDV 2.38% 43.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi Mak,I'd be truly disappointed with management IF I had been...

1. 664 Posts.
    Hi Mak,

I'd be truly disappointed with management IF I had been holding over the past 5 years. The difference here is that we have both been holding for less than 18 months. Both of us have bought in at a reasonable price and the likelyhood that we lose from here in my opinion is small.

The way I see it the best chance we have of losing is if we demotivate the staff that count and lose the staff and core skillsets and knowledge within our business.

My point is your comments and pressure at THIS POINT in time have more chance of doing harm than good. Yeah your getting some thumbs up...but don't be fooled into thinking that sitting on this forum commentating like Bruce Macoveny is the best way to get postive results. Talk to them. Make proactive, realistic suggestions and they will listen and discuss them with you in person.

In a sense your negativity is prempting a negative result. Whose going to buy into a speccie when all they read is negativity from a 5% shareholder getting itchy feet to wipe the slate clean without having any viable replacements?

It doesn't have to be that way. In fact although I agree with your earlier statements some of your recent stuff has been a little wack...I guess its just frustration. I'm frustrated too but I'll give them a little longer because I believe they will deliver in the next month or so.

I suggest you chill a bit also and give them until Feb. Worst come to worst we can start to plan for change post Feb if that 2nd strike looks fair...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.