NEO nuenco nl

1.5mil seller @ 5c (the bast*rd), page-14

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: marshmallow & nics & parties! ds - if it hits $2 I think we should throw a massive NEO party where all is revealed. We'll be able to afford to meet up anywhere in the world!!!!
    My image of Salty used to be an oldish 'man of the sea' with grey beard, a bit of a popeye figure, but as time goes on, I've knocked a few years off him, and turned him into a bit more of a surfer than a sailor!! Obviously, being a sailor myself, I felt a kinship to someone called 'Captain Salty' - it just works!!!
    It's funny how we put a mental picture to all the nics!
    I think I have a pretty fair vision of you - not the looks, just the personality.

On the NEO price, I think we have all resigned ourselves to just waiting, waiting, waiting, (HI Con John!!) Must admit, I did think we'd get an update today as nothing came in yesterday.
    Having seen BOC, MMX and the likes go through big rises on no news, I just keep holding, knowing that one day our turn will come.

I haven't entered PRR yet, but it is on my 'permanent' screen now, waiting the right moment! (And I threw some lazy cash into NMS and MMX at good prices instead of topping up NEO, which I'd originally planned)

Brian, thanks for continuing to post the charts and give us the back up info to keep the faith.

So, where will we hold the NEO party folks? (John, if you've still got hold of it, that read PARTIES in the title - not PANTIES!!!LOL)

Name your suggestions now!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.