CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Furniture, the buying today (especially late) would suggest...

1. 3,628 Posts.
    Furniture, the buying today (especially late) would suggest significant re-rating is on the way in the event that the news is good. However, I really don't see the point in speculating at this stage where this is going to go, be it how quickly or how far.

It was really hard for me not to take even more off the table today than I did as a pure risk reduction exercise, but I figure that being in from 1 cent means I can afford to ride with the risk for the time being.

Trying to speculate on a long term target when we don't even know what type of quality resource we have yet, let alone the size of it, really doesn't achieve anything. I understand the excitement. Hell, I'm excited as, but I desparetely want to see some facts and figures and then we can at least use some sort of fundamentals to start coming up with a valuation.

I'm not sure of too many other stocks that have risen 1600 percent in a year with as little detail as we have so far. Therein lies the risk, and hence my change in sentiment to "hold" until further news is forthcoming.

Best of luck to all. Another TT in the making would be just nice!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.