$1.5trillion in margin calls about to hit- HERE COMES THE CRASH, page-16

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    "but I say loosely because its possible it is having less substance "

I agree that quite a lot of toilet paper might be required when that happens.

I remember that about fifty years ago the highest quality toilet paper was designated as "facial quality". (Obviously it wasn't my face they were talking about.) And in a book I once read, I think it might have been called "Rosencrantz and Pantagruel", they reckoned that the most luxurious toilet paper of all was the neck of a goose. (The book was set in the middle ages.)

It would be great if posts could be marked with a quality rating. Some might be facial quality, others might be newspaper quality - which by coincidence would correspond with the quality of much reporting in the media.

Markets go up and down all the time. They don't crash all the time. Markets very rarely crash. But, if you look for them, doomsayers predicting a crash can always be found. There are always heaps of them. Margin calls might contribute to a correction, but they are not enough to cause a crash.

In every share transaction, there is a buyer and a seller. Lower prices will attract buyers. Share trading 101 - buy low sell high.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.