LU7 15.4% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

1.6c next stop on the charts, page-23

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    For those who didn't build their positions high enough (some commenting already) this is likely still going to be cheap compared to 3/6/12 months time.

Yes it didn't go according to your plan for accumulating but people who were hoping to get 1c or below are likely not going to see that and buying at .5c more whilst gives you less in 6 months time will you be upset if the SP was 5c?

Trying to pick the bottom and the top of the market is impossible without the power of hindsignt but when looking at the business fundamentally you will see there is likely plenty of upside with them being on the cusp of material revenue after establishing partnerships and already tested the technology.

The company has stated multiple potential global partnerships which they have been working on for at least three months if reading the previously qtrly... So to me these would be sooner rather than later and I sure wasn't thinking the CEO would be joining so quickly as they just hired the Non-ex but the CEO recruitment was going on in parallel as you cannot hire a CEO that quickly of that calibre just days apart. So to me gives even more weighting that something big is happening.

As Kate mention no one has won the space - twitch, youtube, facebook have all won their spaces... Will Mogul win this trillion dollar gaming industry tournament space we will have to wait and see...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2359/2359417-2d4e1dea2463b2cfcbe14e78a33b170a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $1.405K 96.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 285284 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 29851 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.