RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

good effort nana you more down ramp then anything else on this...

1. 2,054 Posts.
    good effort nana you more down ramp then anything else on this thread .
    u say
    Buy/hold SEVEN share at 16/15.5 to get ONE only 13c/share. After record date if sp down to 14c or lower (I think it will) you make a big loss with only gain 1 or 2c benefit for that ONE cheap share right issue. That is why ppl selling 16/15.5c to get out and get cheaper shares later without apply for that only ONE 13c/sh.

u say they are selling lol assume its a joke right ?

what selling r u talking about what volume ?

ppl sold on the day trade halt was lifted we drifted 2 cent lower then picked up half a cent that was on volume.
    since then price held .
    your entitled to sell and buy lower if you can ,if not you'll be waiving good by to fms as it races to the heavens.
    we are still expecting some announ. if they come through and are positive as many expect buying the .13 would be the best thing that they would've done.

from a post i posted last week
    it wouldn't be the 1st time iv seen offerings at a discount become a huge discount by the time i was required to pay for my entitlement.
    funds in hand and fast tracking to the next stage of the company's life.

one i never forgot was cue energy = cue offer at .20 price at the time was about .25 by the time i sent the cheque it was trading over .35 close to .40.
    I'm not saying this will happen but to suggest fms will drop to .13 is misleading
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.