RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

re: flexing the muscles geez giz you ask the hard ones. 2...

1. 688 Posts.
    re: flexing the muscles geez giz you ask the hard ones. 2 questions really.
    1. yankee listing
    2. yanke multiple

1. A nasdaq listing was openly talked about before the tech crash but nothing much since. Internal politics of course is involved, say you sell Comms and list RTS in the US then there's not much call for staff in Redflex Holdings, in fact you would then have to question if Holdings should exist at all or even if there should be an Australian listing.

Then of course everyone would have to face the fact that control of Redflex may go offshore, if this was US listed on a main board, Nasdaq or Dow, the Yanks would go apes### on it, particularly when next years' figures become evident.
    WE have an honest board at last, 2 of them I don't think you could get better but the other 3 perhaps are unaware they are a little inexperienced in the wider talents required running what will eventually be a billion dollar company on the international scene. There is no doubt that RTS has beaten the Yanks on their home turf, quite a feat, but our board will need further strengthening sooner rather than later.
    There is undoubtedly a certain moment in the growth of a company that is the ideal time to list in the US, my guess is that time is fast approaching but the aforementioned politics will come into play.

2. If RTS was listed in the US on the multiple presently given to our competitor Nestor (neso on the OTCBB) the Redflex shareprice would be the equivalent of at least A$5.50 however the listing must be on Nasdaq, not the 'penny stock' OTCBB.This of course is why the Yanks can knock off promising overseas companies, bring them back to the US, list them in the US, and make a killing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.