MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

1.9 cent cap raising!, page-12

1. 80 Posts.
    I'm with you Buckland. Patersons track record means nothing but the potential for a lot of pain. As I have said I have marked down my expectations of this company. I bought in at 1.8 and I do expect to double my money but back when they kept announcing that they had enough money to get to production I was anticipating 3 times or maybe 4 times my money 6 months after first pour. Not now. I may change my mind in 3 months eg. good drill result or the reserve increases significantly but right now caution needs to prevail.
    This CR has diluted the share worth. $1.00 divided by 1.9 = 52.6 x 8,100,000 = 426,000,000 more shares. And that just for this year.
    I had the same argument with someone over the same sort of CR in FML where the total shares went from 3 billion to 4 billion. I argued that the increase/dilution was to large and plenty of people were all for it saying that it didn't matter. Well, have a look at FML's chart.
    What have we to look forward too; THE GOOD - upcoming production, that's it for now. THE BAD - dilution now, more dilution in 12 months and to top it off 1,500,000 options to come into play. YUK!
    There is going to be a spike in the share price some time in the short term and then a long, dragged out, painful decline with the sweet icing of promising annoucements smeared all over it.

Yes, you're right I have lost faith in this lot and I'll be out before first pour because that will probably be full of hype too.

Good morning everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.