CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Yep, let's hope that next year's IAM Christmas isn't anywhere...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Yep, let's hope that next year's IAM Christmas isn't anywhere near as depressing as this year. It is amazing what has transpired in the last 12 months - from what was my largest profit, to a paper loss that exceeds all of my previous trading losses combined, by a very significant margin.

Overall, 2017 is a year I'd rather forget when it comes to Intiger - fortunately, crypto and AVZ have stemmed the bleeding somewhat, or else it'd be looking like a pretty sad Christmas.

Meanwhile, we have some decent option and head holders dumping their shares - about 12M by my calculation just getting dropped a moment ago.

IMO, management are fortunate that there's only a few days left to convert, or else the heads would probably be too low to make it worthwhile converting. It's a real shame that management have failed to update the market on anything in the first ~3 weeks of December - I would have bet the house a month or two ago that they'd be pimping the company as much as possible during this time, assuming that there was anything positive to talk about.

My conclusion from this is that management have nothing of value or interest that they can release to the market, which is in itself a pretty sad result - nothing to offer shareholders, in terms of:

- Updates on the various BOOM2 roll-outs to existing customers
    - the 2x major pilots - that I perceive to me make-or-break for us at this stage
    - operational updates - efficiencies, staffing, locations, cost reductions, etc.
    - marketing/growth strategy, customer pipelines, etc.

Here's to a more prosperous 2018 for all holders - new and LT alike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 471682 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 881694 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.