CF1 13.0% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

1.9 cents BOOM, page-15

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Both solid points. In regards to the fluff from management IMO it was all a facade to keep an inflated SP afloat for there holders. Do I agree with how all that propaganda was published? No not really, but I do see it as management trying to work for their investors, as they were trying to protect the SP. Once they got dragged over the coals for it, we have basically seen radio silence, which is no surprise as the SP tanked and there was no point up ramping again until they can deliver and repair the SP. Your second point is interesting and possible, but as I stated earlier, I think news will be imminent with the options expiring, so I don't see that happening (IMO). Finally one good thing we can gauge from this SP doubling in 3 weeks is that it was not due to volume, but pressure. Pressure coming from a lot of long term holders who got stung with high sp avg's. I myself have nearly tripled down my holdings to bring it down, this move I believe has been followed by a lot of long term holders. Therefore building natural pressure on the SP and getting pips on lowish volume as there is far less shares on the market people are willing to get rid of quickly. I see us coming into a bullish movement based on spec, which will be backed by news, what kind of news will determine a rise (positive Ann) or fall (neutral/bad Ann). GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.