CF1 13.0% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

1.9 cents BOOM, page-75

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1740
    Comes down to risk vs reward. Mostly this is personal and most people have boxes that need to be ticked to make the investment decision worth it. When I first invested, it was off of hype, a lack of understanding and a trust in management. The one thing I still haven't changed is my trust in management.

I could of picked tens or hundreds of other stocks that wouldn't have a turn around story like this one potentially does, and so I count myself lucky on that end, but relying on luck in this end of the market will get you shot. So I've spent the better part of the last year staring down the barrel of financial destruction while trying to gobble up each new piece of information available to me, i.e. news, talking to people in the industry, getting a better understanding of the industry, software etc, and have used that new found information to set a better precedent for future investment decisions (hold, buy, sell).

So far I've just bought, as I believe in the (now) product, people (always) and overall market demand for the complete solution (IAM).

I remain bullish on the company but have learnt a lot since first purchase package of SRT what feels like years and years ago. Good luck, hope this gives you some perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.