CF1 13.0% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Kiwi, I think of IAM only being a gamble if your looking for...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Kiwi, I think of IAM only being a gamble if your looking for some sort of spike in the next month or so. If you can stay invested for 12+ months you’re laughing IMO. Just ponder what we know from announcements as fact regarding BOOM2. Our management have been developing it with direct input from current and perspective clients. Now let’s pretend NAB financial planning are one such contributor given they’ve participated in trials previously. From a logical perspective do you think they would even bother talking to IAM if the solution wasn’t on the money? I reckon we’re in an awesome position to not only have the right solutions but have clients engaged and motivated enough to help tweak and enhance our platform. Most companies offering a service would kill for that level of engagement. Worse case scenario BOOM2 isn’t quite there. Clients haven’t lost interest after BOOM1, why would they after an enhanced BOOM2 is presented. BOOM3, 4... whatever version we get to it doesn’t matter we’ve already landed these big fish IMO it’s just a matter of perfecting the offering. The last thing I’m worried about is IAM going belly up.

On a side note, it could mean absolutely nothing but NAB trade have had IAM valued at 1.9c for a little while now and it’s jumped up to 2.4c with no news. Wonder what caused this jump? Anyone know how these platforms value spec stocks like this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.