ADX 0.00% 10.5¢ adx energy ltd

Well dexter1 with regards to bargou, they've mostly reprocessed...

1. 214 Posts.
    Well dexter1 with regards to bargou, they've mostly reprocessed old seismics and acquired small 2D data, there is no ready-to-drill prospects and potentially no real upside as of yet. Their pretty much at the stage at which the Chorbaine tenement is if not slightly behind (but with much more time).

With regards to Cooper, ofcourse its less riskier, ofcourse its going to have that support with its cash holdings and Australian tenements. But i think your forgetting that Audax has already done 4 drills in Australia with 2 sucessful (one being ready for production) and the other drill was very indicative for future potential... So with regards whether audax fails sambuca i can still see their share price being around 6-7cents as long as they monetize vanessa and they can recover their losses by continuing drilling in their Australian tenement. To add to that they can also pursue their mineral tenements if everythign fails... Also they are looking to farm-out onshore and already are in talks, so if sambuca fails they can somewhat rely on this to attain some value...

So that's three reasons why they do have some safety net even if sambuca fails... And finally you're never going to achieve the return audax can achieve given taht they are currently 1/4 to 1/5 of the value cooper is... 1000% gains++ are on the tables with audax... and losses are potentially 50%...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $95.85K 912.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 150480 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 53670 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.