ADX 0.00% 10.5¢ adx energy ltd

1 billion barrels of oil potential, page-49

1. 855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Do you know anything about onshore oil and gas Tejveer1? The cost is greatly reduced. They only require a 2D to define the prospect and then proceed to a ready to drill phase. No further analysis is required. 2D cost them US$600 000 and an onshore well at current rates will be around US$5-10 million. Therefore an extensive drilling program will be performed by COE in 2010 on their Tunisian licenses. Thus they are way ahead of ADX in terms of bringing any potential Tunisian field online. 22 BCF is not much of a fall back. Minerals? I think your getting ahead of yourself. If they were worth anything they would be developed. They are merely spin offs for some quick cash. With governments implementing new laws in regards to tenement holdings, ADX could lose the lot. Aus governments new attitude is "Use it or LOSE it."

For the record I hold neither of these 2 companies. I just love oil and gas. Facts speak for themselves. Beppman, are you concerned that I'm bringing forward facts on this play to potential investees? This is not a down-ramp its a discussion about exposure to Tunisian oil and gas in your investment portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $95.85K 912.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 150480 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 53670 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.