ADX 1.06% 9.5¢ adx energy ltd

1 billion barrels of oil potential, page-62

1. 13,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Beeppman,

"Do you really risk your hard earned by formulating decisions on the purchase and sale of stocks based on the comical and ever so insightful postings that appear in this forum? "

Actually I am big enough and ugly enough to sift the wheat from chaff of posters here for myself. In the case of Ron I've have quite considered and extensive discussion on other stocks over the years. Would take his postings at face value, something I could not say of the spin from 90% of ASX oiler CEOs. Dexter's input reeked of credibility (for someone who has worked extensively in the industry) and filled the missing bits of the picture for me nicely. Importantly he found no credible challenge/challenger, the silence speaking volumes.

As for getting in in the first place, I stuck to a price and a quantity I felt likely to be able to exit from profitably and quickly if the story did not shape up, as I have.

"the street cred and Oil history of Wolfman"

What do you really know of Wolfman? obviously much more than his former associates who haven't exactly rushing to farm in, even when the poo was on heat.

So you've bought units off these WER telemarketers, and as Ron said " WER unit holders (like Beeppman) are locked in til the end". I am wondering how much street savvy you have? Timeshares anyone? millionaire courses?

I am sure that if you had anything useful to say regarding Tunisia, or ADX in general you'd have said it by now. Instead you attack the posters, repeatedly for daring to discuss potential weaknesses in the investment case - quite a few significant ones actually coming to light in the process.

The one thing as a WER client (victim?) that you could have enlightened other posters with here was that WER was FREE CARRIED through any development by ADX holders, giving you a very strong VESTED INTEREST in supporting ADX, ensuring they are strong enough to raise the funds and see the drill though - otherwise you as a WER unitholder LOOSE EVERYTHING.

Do you deny the the picture in a jigsaw puzzle because the last few pieces were given to you? I don't. Thank you Ron, Dexter, oh and Beeppman, for the enlightenment, the missing pieces of the puzzle, once they are in place I do not care how I came by them (even comically from Beeppman himself).

I hope the ADX story goes well, I might even return if/when the whole story looks a lot more professional and transparent.

As a non-holder I do not intent posting much more here, just any closeout responses.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.001(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $54.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.5¢ $26.14K 275.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 141535 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 50875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.