ADX 1.00% 9.9¢ adx energy ltd

1 billion barrels of oil potential, page-67

1. 100 Posts.
    Entropylord....you have supposely SOLD all your interest in this stock based on Ron and Dexters postings.

Have you considered at all that everything they state may in fact not be correct?

I do agree that an oil play of this nature is frought with risk.....That is stating the bleeding obvious.

Shell held in this area in the 80's and for a number of reasons...I suggest the weak oil price, prohibitive extraction costs and proximity to markets were strong contributing factors.
    Time has passed, the oil price is strengthening, huge leaps in technology have dramatically increased success rates as well as reducing extraction costs and SHELL has re-entered by joint venture properties ADJOINING and north of ADX permits. Please go to www.hydrocarbons-technology.com/projects/hasdrubal/ This $400 million dollar liquified petroleum gas facility is approximately 20klm's away from one of ADX's exciting permits and is scheduled for completion late 09.... Is it any wonder SHELL has the area back on it's radar.
    My view is that a processing facility of this magnitude would not be happening if the area was baron as has been stated by your highly regarded knockers.
    Regards
    Beeppman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $19.69K 197.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43001 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.