BOQ 0.80% $6.32 bank of queensland limited.

Far out I don’t think its that bad, at these prices it...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156

Far out I don’t think its that bad, at these prices it represents a great dividend return and the company is generating 300-400 million per annum in profit, So I think they have a bit of wiggle room even if something was going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to.

7.50 If div stays at say 65 cents, that’s a 8.6% ROI

Some dooms dayers are predicting low 7s even crazy claims of 6 due to dividend cuts, so say dividend does drop a bit im pretty certain your still going to get 5-6% return on original investment.

Yes I know the share price drop has not been ideal, and yes all these these CEOS and upper executive teams get paid way too much, however what Bluechip shares haven’t done a similar thing through tough times, look at cba didn’t that drop to like 65s during royal commission to then rally back to 80 bucks. Westpac is also no different, unfortunately BOQ is having a bit of a bad run, in saying that entire market was down today.

There are certainly worse options out there, maybe we should buy the likes of CSL at 280 bucks and get an ROI of 1%, I can get more in a bank term deposit.

In summary like I said BOQ not ideal at the moment but im sure like many other stocks that have had bad runs, BOQ will come back. I remember Telstra dropping from like 5.20 to like 2.80 not long ago, now its rallied considerably and still paying reasonable dividends.

A bit of time and patience should heal BOQs wounds from the royal commission.

Stay positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.32
Change
0.050(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $4.180B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.28 $6.32 $6.24 $11.37M 1.805M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61221 $6.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.33 54883 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.