IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

Haven't posted for a while on this however these infill drilling...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Haven't posted for a while on this however these infill drilling results again highlites just how rich some of the Paris silver intersections are, just hope the resource continues to grow towards or beyond 50m ounce ensuring development, especially if it co incides with a major turn in the silver market, just maybe starting today.
    Equated to gold the first Paris infill hit- 52m at 468g calculates out to 52m at approx 6.6 g au and only from 10 m depth. That could be dug in a few weeks!
    The second intersection - 10m at 2708g but at a deeper depth calculates out to 10m at approx 38g.
    Hope I got this right! but reinforces just how rich some of the Paris drilling is. Any gold company announcing similiar calibre hits such as these would certainly capture the markets attention I think. I think this has been a sleeper for too long, or have they just been awaiting the turn in the silver market, if they have I think we will see more good news coming in about Paris in the months ahead. With extensional drilling planned, beyond 50m tons I think this will get very interesting! especially if the world falls in love with silver again.
    In a very gloomy world wouldn't that be nice.
    I'm not giving any buy sentiment here, been caught too many times, but there is a flicker of light for us all and I am staying put.
    IVR has just too many prospects out there, and time will tell.
    cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $17.9K 387.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104898 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 325689 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.