RHK 0.00% 88.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hehe, pelm, why do you always get some nightmare? All of us do...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, pelm, why do you always get some nightmare? All of us do some guess work about FMS IO and I prefer to get some good dream with sound background.

When FDL price shot up at the end of 2007, what's the amount of the conceptual IO at what grade, have you remembered? The fact is that the amount of FDL conceptual IO has been confirmed, which seems acceptable by you now too. Is it good enough?

The critical issues are not about 779 or 1000 millionT but is it enough to make FMS and its shareholders when the Sun comes back to the market.

You worry too much, too earlier, and too detailed but you do not worry about the future and your risks to lose the opportunities.

Do you know what the stimulus package from the governments would be used for? Infrastructure, right? When the economy expansion starts another expansion, would you think the reduced demand be enough to the accelerated demands? Do you think the money for the bailout would be in the banks' vault forever?

Have you predicted the IO booming between 2006-2007? Definitely you didn't but I do feel you miss some boats. Get the position when the boat is not full which means low price and business costs for your trading or investment.

We could have the same views about the past and present but we do have different vision about the future. I believe negative energy is wasted one. When don't you buy a chance with affordable price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.