RRL 3.72% $1.81 regis resources limited

1 blue sky goldie with 1% stop loss built in

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Speaking entirely subjectively.....

Anyone interested in buying a gold stock that has blue sky with 1% stop loss built in and not having to pay for it when you have seriously solid board with an enviable track record.

Why has a company that has been punished for years and valued at the same time for it's conservative, low debt, pay "value growth" philosophy automatically loses its talents overnight....

So many insightful people offering perspectives based on historical and prospective data, yet have we all carefully listened to conference calls?

This mob know their stuff, they are known for being a strong dividend producer.... you think they want to lose that title overnight. We all know they don't go crazy on exploration, and have only ramped exploration up now because its cheaper, why? because it costs a lot less to explore when you have already dug a hole. Prove a resource, dig the hole, extract gold, get closer to the target and drill some more. How many times have they done that. Have the board over promised in the past, have they under delivered on results, sure they cut dividends, but that is a responsible manager... does any here not think there ROE reputation is something they want to lose overnight. This is not FOMO.

Think people think...

Automatically some assume the board got together at the poker table night and said our hedge book is pratty crap, our life of mine doesn't seem impressive (for reasons stated above) well what the heck lets go ALL - IN on the flip of the river (POG rising)....

C'mon.......it takes years to develop conservative value minded company.....

This is all here say.....but let the cultural dots line up and you will get your answer.

This is a deal they have staked more than half the company on and will define their reputations forever.........some of you don't acknowledge the emotional fortitude to undertake something like this and risk pretty much their entire careers over in a long term gold market.

Can I all remind you that one of the most beautiful assets in Australia being Cadia just extended its life to 2061 and beyond, did NCM know this 10 years ago? I think RRL are genuinely inspired by one of the largets gold miners in the world.

A lot here seem to think that the halving of SP is a function on the board - have they done what they said they would do - we can't ask much more than that.

So just wondering why we can't give this board some respect...

Dam I wish these were old Hotcopper days when down thumbs were available - I would love to see them drive me hard into the negative.

Self professed Happy Clapper over n out

and yes I have a massive conflict of interest for a reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
0.065(3.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.367B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.81 $1.74 $14.89M 8.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27309 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 128379 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.