BRN 1.19% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yes it might Or it might all fall apart and go nowhere Since I...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes it might
    Or it might all fall apart and go nowhere
    Since I trade in spec stocks for potential huge gains this fits that category the best of any of the spec stocks, ISX ISA LWP and PRA are similar potential game changers but nowhere near AZK

There is always cause for doubt, is doubt enough? Is your doubt balanced and reasoned against the sum of all that is revealed and known about this stock at this time?

For me you haven't added anything except a 2 point based doubt to this forum, my doubts are more global along the lines of an objective awareness of the possibilities not specific "smoking gun" type approach, that never gets to the truth imo.

I am not saying this to criticize you, more-so to address the "smoking gun" approach to your argument as it doesnt lend to reasoned argument, that approach in itself is a gamble, if your right you say aha see, but very often the points of your argument is not the reason you were right, the stock falls over for other reasons, like funding or mismanagement or adverse market conditions, legal challenges and so on.

The reasons this could go nowhere are much more likely to be related to issues that have nothing to do with the tech itself imo

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
0.003(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 21.0¢ $25.64K 122.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 859125 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 535373 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.