LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

$1 breach ? who knows..., page-16

1. 138 Posts.
    Well said Madrum,

I can however see how some investors might be frustrated with an apparent lack of focus and failure to execute.

This company is a technology leader. It is positioning itself to build a significant portfolio of projects which will not require additional funds from shareholders.

The GCL deal provides a new project pipeline and will provide sufficient cash for the most advanced projects to move into a cash positive position to support the activities.

Peter Bond has a big stake in this company, he might be wealthy in his own right but my guess is the majority of his wealth is tied up in Linc.

We need more Peter Bonds not less. Peter makes decisions for the long term of the business and does not make them with regards to how it might impact the share price tomorrow. Maybe he makes some wrong decisions and maybe he over promises. He is driven to build something significant and his energy and exuberance can be misinterpreted.

He could have sold all of the coal assets paid the proceeds out as dividends and he and his family would have not wanted for anything for the rest of their lives. Instead he chose to build a business on the back of an exciting technology.

Since Linc will not need to raise cash for some time the share price is not significant. Other development companies are continually going back to shareholders and make sup optimal decisions which keep the price as high as possible.

Long term holders will see the benefits. Traders should just
    invest/short and talk up their own position.

As Madrum days this is one to set and forget. If you are really concerned put some stop losses on. If the price falls you can buy back when you see the bottom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.