LKE 5.26% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

$1 By End 2021, page-5

1. 21,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2075
    Good thread Suw. I'm throwing this in as I believe that, some, most, of the SP impetus will come from market sentiment and "outside" influencers such as this.
    From GANGFENG, "The Chinese major has been as aggressive as a Serena Williams forehand on the acquisition front, putting up a combined US$400 million in investments in an attempted buyout of Bacanora Lithium and its Sonora Project in Mexico, and grabbing a 50 per cent stake in the Goulamina development in Mali owned by Firefinch (ASX: FFX).
    The lithium giant looks eager to expand its own access to spodumene tonnes, and is being underpinned by bullish internal projections about where the market is heading.
    “The industry is rapidly growing and we have a very upbeat forecast on lithium consumption,” Bloomberg reported vice chairman Wang Xiaoshen as saying. “I can’t rule out the possibility for lithium prices to bounce back to the 2018 level.
    ”There remain some risks if supply again comes on too quickly or EV sales slide, but Wang believes the market could enter deficit later this year or next.
    “We will step up efforts on the exploration of lithium resources to meet the market needs,” he said.
    Reports have already started to flow of South American companies renegotiating contracts or cancel commitments on the back of higher prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.