MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Where/when did FP give a timeframe for the next update on the...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Where/when did FP give a timeframe for the next update on the plant progress? His latest interviews just indicated there will be 'a lot of news flows through to end of the (calendar) year'? The C4V USCAR $2m grant counts right?

No one realistically expects the next monthly plant update to hit 60%. The quantification of 'progress' in these projects isn't an ISO anyways and is just meant to give a rough guide.

Also, as someone who oversaw an apartment block getting built up on my street, and also having built my own house, I'll just say that preparing the slab and the shell of a building is majority of the risk and time spent in the construction process. Once the foundations, framework, plumbing and electricals are all prepared and passes inspection, which took half a year, the interior stuff (painting, moving in machinery, turning them on, loading materials into silos and drive run of the E2E process, takes weeks by comparison.

So yes it's only a 'hole in the wall' and a large empty factory based on the visuals, but I do think the momentum should be faster than before now that foundation is mostly done. If not I would be a bit disappointed too. Investors who actually understand manufacturing and factory development would have appreciated those earlier updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.