MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Okay, so everyone knows (including yourself) that Ramboll is...

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    Okay, so everyone knows (including yourself) that Ramboll is working on the New York Gigafactory and it's mentioned on Ramboll's website that Amorga posted above, but you're still complaining because you want to see it in a different part of their website? Okay...... My suggestion, find another angle to down ramp because the above is just plain sad man.

Regarding the % completion of the Gigafactory, the company seems to be reporting it on a monthly basis. Unless you have a copy of the schedule or are in the progress meetings you will not know the detail of when certain milestones are to be completed, their current status and what % they contribute to the overall project completion. The company has provided the high level milestones for semi and full automated production.

You stating that "Magnis / Im3 are making up percentages of completion and are happy to do so. Aparently they can equate .5% of project completion" is totally unsubstantiated and shows you have no experience leading or contributing to a project.

Finalising designs and making iterations as you go is the best approach for this project imo and is standard Agile project management practise. Time is of the essence here, the important thing is to get the factory built and operational as soon as possible to take advantage of customer demand for cells.

As far as you wanting the consortium to share the budget / project financials /cost to complete etc, Magnis provides the budget update the same time it provides the % completion. The last one stated they are tracking "Under budget" I'm sure the next update isn't far off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.