MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Yes your right, probably wont be up online until its finished....

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

Yes your right, probably wont be up online until its finished. Just an observation i thought was worth noting that got out of hand. I have faith in Ramboll and Im3 as well. But i question Rambolls availability and what prioritisation they have given towards the Im3ny plant as well as timeframes.

I thought i'd see what peoples thoughts were on how they can come up with these .5% increments when there are still unknowns around how to design it. Generally you quote a job and if it ends up having add ons, or done in a different way then previously planned, it would be charged on top of, or adjusted in the quote as well as any additional time delays.

I agree that the percentages are not driving the SP. But the fact they will continue to say on track for semi production by the end of the year - THAT is definitely driving the share price.

To say they are still working through designs of numerous things as recently as the end of October, suggests to me there will definitely be a delay. Especially with old equipment fitted with new equipment.

There will be a lot of thought around the whole plan and like i said, it is not a typical plan you get sent from the manufacturer that can be banged up in no time.

i like to read between the lines, some holders not directed at you, have rose tinted glasses. Or tend to sway to look at things optimistically. When there could be other negative outcomes they tend to dismiss.

i think its a fair comment to say it will be delayed and i've given fair justification. The market doesnt agree because as far as what shareholders are being told it is semi automatic operation up and running in less than 2 months.

Im merely speculating, i gather that. But so are the holders predicting. $1 and $13 dollar share prices. I could be wrong. I guess we will find out. Info on raw materials would be nice.

The listing would be expected to bear crucial details as of operations and still isn't here. Time will tell and hopefully it continues to pay off for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.