MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

$1 by EOY, page-52

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    Yep get where you are coming from but I think people expect delays with projects like this. I’m of the belief due to what’s happened with FP and this smear campaign he wouldn’t open himself up for further ridicule with an incorrect announcement- he’d want to be overly careful with announcements so I’m speculating they are ahead of where they want to be and will surprise us. Not upramping but I have a cousin in NY who makes he’s way down to the factory and although can’t see inside, speaks to the workers who all say it’s going well and ontrack - but only time will tell I guess.

Personally I dont believe we will list in US until after full production commences where we will understand costings, and will have further binding agreements with some big names I believe. They are waiting there but need to see us produce - the joint venture with American battery company is really significant for this too I believe.

It’s been mentioned they have secured an all American supply chain which they must to qualify for the infrastructure grants. They will need to provide costings for these grants who would need to see certain financial criteria to approve. Until I see otherwise within a set of financials, I’m confident they will have these under control and budgeted for within their forward projections.

with these growth stocks there are always going to be questions and all information we would like to see is not going to be given, but that’s why we can pick up shares at 30/40/70c levels. When they do get to full production and if they list and obtain $100M+ in grants etc, they SP is going to be a lot higher than today. When this happens is speculation atm but it is expected for mid next year. Whatever happens it’s an exciting 6-12 months ahead of us and the market will continue to value on each progress or lack off along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.