SMX 0.00% 2.5¢ strata minerals limited.

$1 by years end, page-163

1. 5,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584

I put in some buys at 20 cents on the first day, then removed them.  Silly me.  But I worried re the dozens and dozens of announcements mainly explaining all the goodies (shares and options) that will be given to the 'big three' management team.  What was odd was one that said 'if $1 mill SALES occurs, then this many zillion shares will go, each, to these three (or was it two).'

Now if I am management and I can make a $1 mill sale of 'anything', even at a loss, say to my uncle, and I can pick up millions of dollars worth of free shares.... that tells me the company is not set up to benefit an ordinary, long term holder.  So I withdrew my buys (silly me).

But, the entire company and concept seems great.  And, they chose Aussie to list because of how 'friendly' and easy the market is.  And I can sure see why they thought that!  This is the best penny stock, in my mind.  It is worth NOTHING or worth $100+.  I dont know the percentage chance of either.  And when I read an announcement that they plan to cure the world of discarded plastics, completely, heck...  $1000 a share is possible.

Now, if they bio mark viruses, then maybe $10,000 a share.

To all holders.... good, good luck.  And I wish you the best.

To all management...  the 'holders' are your owners... do not act as a parasite on them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.