PIL 0.00% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

@kevin103 the other point I would like to make relates to your...

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    @kevin103 the other point I would like to make relates to your comment regarding a change in management. If this were to be the case perhaps management would want to see a much higher share price before they flew the nest. Or perhaps not, they could continue to hold onto their large parcels which would further validate another substantial re rating of the SP.
    If management was going to move on who do you think would hurry them along? Do the top 2 share holders and members on the board at the next exec meeting vote in favour of a motion that they put forward themselves which states that they replace themselves? Would one of the K brothers move the motion on a show of hands by themselves? The new substantial holder announced yesterday did not gain a seat on the board which is normally the case in such circumstances. The K brothers will most likely not move on as they quite possibly believe that they are onto a good thing here.
    I would appreciate what substance you have to add which would substantiate your belief that management should change and how this would come about given the circumstances I have provided above. WSL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $16.17K 2.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 12094452 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4445971 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.