WMT western metals limited

wow WMT is up 50% from its low how much is it down from its...

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    wow WMT is up 50% from its low how much is it down from its high? 80%?, it was left to deteriorate & finally months later it is barely at more respectable levels, uranium has been in favour the past few weeks on producers & "explorers" not sure what you have been watching.

Why dont you read where my comments are targeted at, the people behind these ridiculous pump & dumps that are ruining the reputation of WMT, given this company more then a chance in that time they have done a excellent mou on pary's, re commenced drilling tanzania & about to start drilling georgtown & they still are back under .10 if this performance is good enough for you then I praise you on your patience, for me been loyal for 6months to still be in the red Ive stated now .10+ I will look to exit & will only play there game & trade the stock in the future, far easier money to be made then this & the market is not what it used to be so we have to be more cautious with what we hold, when WMT get serious interest involved then its time to review it again, until then recent activity has killed investors interest & branded WMT a traders stock.

Overall if you have the patience .10 & under is a buy/hold but WMT need serious players involved, not the garbage we have seen the past few weeks, top10 will be updated on the webiste next week really need to see a stronger register then current, very poor top10 for a company with quality assets & cash.

Top 10 Shareholders
    updated 2nd May 2008

1 Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd 2.66%

2 Merrill Lynch Aust Nominees Pty Ltd
    2.40%

3 ANZ Nominees Ltd 1.82%

4 Tisia Nominees Ltd 1.69%

5 HSBC Custody Nominees Aust Ltd 1.29%

6 Chapman Geoffrey John 1.25%

7 Totode Pty Ltd 1.21%

8 Pretorius Leon Eugene .80%

9 G Santalucia Inv Pty Ltd .72%

10 Forbar Custs Ltd .60%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.