WMT western metals limited

"Why would anyone still be an investor if they think the...

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    "Why would anyone still be an investor if they think the directors are first class nobodies ?"

Why take a loss as I know the story & potential is good why take a loss when I can wait it out.

"If you bought 5 months ago when the market was in freefall and U stocks where top of the unpopular parade then why would you expect the price to be higher than that level now?"

WMT has been in a freefall for over 1 year now, you can blame the markets so much then directors have to take the heat on it to.

"The current price is not IMO any measure of success or failure more that it reflects the market and the fact that WMT dont yet have any advanced projects"

Rubbish the current sp is due to a very poor top20 to much stock floating around in the market, WMT tanzania has proved up some great results & are now recommenced drilling, WMT should havbe broker support in the story.

"To suggest a share buy back for a explo company that is not cash positive (no where near it) is laughable, which was the last explo company to do that?"

That my opinion as I watch WMT struggle to impress the market for months now, if the top20 wasnt so poor I wouldnt even suggest the idea.

"If you think the stock is a good investment then you should hold or take advantage of the current price to add. If you think its run by tossers then you should sell, common sense really"

No thanks, happy with what I hold, no need to take a loss on a company that should be .10+, they have the goods management just need to attract real interest to the story, not the garbage that just dropped us from a high of .12 to .09 in a matter of a week.

I rate the stock as a buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.