PGY 0.00% 2.2¢ pilot energy limited

.1 cent, page-29

1. 947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    would love to know the reasons he thought the business would come good as havent seen anything come our way in terms of value yet.
    i know its a long term play, but its been a very long term play for me here and ive been averaging down along the way. i hold way too many though at a higher price (1c average) than I would have hoped. but i would take some at 0.001 as I think the risk is rewarding at that price.

this year should be the turning year or the end of it. cant see them continuing next year with much success without another cr, or a farm in. definitely had thought it would be at multiples of current level since the new board/investors stepped in, the proscpects have been released and we progress towards a drill point etc etc.
    but yet nothing has happened for whatever reason besides noone is interested in an unproven spec.
    i will keep holding as there is no point in selling at present and would be buying more at 0.001 if i could. just wish that chance was no even in the possibility and sp reflected potential

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $115.3K 5.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 239881 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2431859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.