VNL 0.00% 10.5¢ vinyl group ltd

$1 Club - JXT – mining the new gold - Data, page-19

1. 6,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1635
    Great post. I think by the time we reach some of those figures, there will be more SOI, so maybe half the SP predictions could be more realistic, albeit when a stock runs hot P:R multiples can go beyond 20.

There is incentive for record labels, publishers etc to partner with Jaxsta, as they have - it is another revenue stream for them with minimal effort. They've done a great job to get the likes of Sony and Universal on board.

There is incentive for artists and those behind the scenes to support Jaxsta, they will connnect them with royalties they otherwise may not have claimed. Also, it is essentially the LinkedIn / IMDB of music.

And then the potential API's, those streaming the music, can integrate with Jaxsta and use the data to improve user experience, keep people listening longer and increase their profits.

The moat they have with 8 years+ of building the relationships, building the platform and the associated costs doing so is a significant barrier to entry. I think in time, they will also build a brand moat with the support of the industry. I'd like to see a placement to a representative of the industry. Where you at Mr West?

This investor preso is well worth a read, there's also some good videos etc on the investor section of the website.
    https://artwork-jaxsta-output.s3.amazonaws.com/lyna-public/info_pages/documents/Reports+%26+Presentations/Presentation+-+October+Market+Update+2020.pdf
    Last edited by Salubrious: 12/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $50.61K 469.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.