OVT 8.00% 2.7¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club without the BS, page-85

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    ciramak
    276 Posts.
    "As long as IOU can show an increase in revenue, then the sp will get some positive momentum. It's apparent that they don't need to show a profit increase. Given what I've noticed from the top movers in this space, a dismal profit guidance will be very well received by the market."

"As long as IOU can show an increase in revenue, then the sp will get some positive momentum. It's apparent that they don't need to show a profit increase. Given what I've noticed from the top movers in this space, a dismal profit guidance will be very well received by the market."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoyhoy.
    What you say is how things are @ present, but matters are changing with folks getting the poops of promising profits which won't happen until they pick up their act & stop playing games public $$$. Now my dream is to see IOU to be the FIRST one to show a profit from BNPL, then we are talking about BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________)

I just what to add to the above, IMO is that we may have a bit of slippery dip for a bit, because of our peirs.
    But in the end we might equal them, if not above emm.
    IMO opinion announcements won't do the job of lifting the SP as we have seen in the recent past.
    So what I'm trying to say is be patient & wait for next 3 quarter figures & only then make your decision to hold or not, but me is thinking it will be worth while for your future $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 3.1¢ 2.5¢ $181.0K 6.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 152615 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 303111 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 3.1¢ 2.6¢ 1487221
Last updated 15.30pm 14/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.